Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Clear/Blue Crack Injection Repair Kit, 18 oz. Size, Coverage: 8 ft.
- Item # 2WLF7
- Mfr. Model # ETIPAC10KT-G
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 3130
- Shipping Weight 4.55 lbs.
- Item Crack Injection Repair Kit
- Color Clear/Blue
- Number of Components 1
- Size 18 oz.
- Container Type Pack
- Coverage 8 ft.
- VOC 10g/L
- Flash Point 230 Degrees F
- Application Time Not Specified
- Dry Time Not Specified
- Dry Time Recoat Not Specified
- Dry Time Tack Free 24 hr.
- Functional Cure 24 hr.
- Adheres To Concrete
- Application Repairing Cracks In Dry Or Damp Concrete Walls and Floors
- For Use With Standard 10 oz. Caulking Gun
- Characteristics Low Viscosity, Epoxy
- Meets ASTM D 695
- Includes (2) Resin Cartridges, (12) Ports, (2) Fittings, (1) Epoxy Paste Repair Kit, Rubber Gloves, Mixing Sticks, Video
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Adhesive Sealants (505)
- Sealant Adhesives (429)
- Filler Adhesives (275)
- Epoxy Adhesives (236)
- Cartridge Adhesives (215)
- Concrete Adhesives (182)
- Patching Compounds (175)
- Concrete Repair Materials (140)
- Concrete Patching Compounds (89)
- Floor Patching Materials (51)
- Epoxy Injection Systems (7)
- Epoxy Cartridges (6)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.