Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBin Cabinet
- Wall Mounted/Stand AloneStand Alone
- Gauge12 ga.
- Overall Height78"
- Overall Width48"
- Overall Depth24"
- Bins per Cabinet40
- Large Cabinet Bin H x W x D7" x 8-1/4" x 14-3/4"
- Total Number of Bins184
- Bins per Door80/64
- Small Door Bin H x W x D3" x 4" x 7-3/8"
- Leg Height6"
- MaterialWelded Steel
- FinishBaked Enamel
- Lock Type3 pt. Locking System with Padlock Hasp
- Includes3 Point Locking System With Padlock Hasp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tool Storage (3060)
- Locking Cabinets (2486)
- Industrial Cabinets (2291)
- Security Cabinets (1819)
- Security Storage Cabinets (1809)
- Tool Cabinets (1609)
- Tool Storage Cabinets (1604)
- Supply Cabinets (1446)
- Preassembled Cabinets (1361)
- Preassembled Storage Cabinets (1356)
- Bin Systems (979)
- Welded Cabinets (962)
- Welded Storage Cabinets (959)
- Parts Storage Cabinets (792)
- Parts Cabinets (783)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.