Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Web Sling, Sling Rating Type 4, 6" Width, 6 ft. Length
- Item # 30H880
- Mfr. Model # EET2-906CW-6
- UNSPSC # 24101611
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.65 lbs.
- Item Web Sling
- Sling Rating Type 4
- Sling Type Twisted Eye and Eye
- Width 6"
- Length 6 ft.
- Vertical Hitch Capacity 18,000 lb.
- Choker Hitch Capacity 14,500 lb.
- Basket Hitch Capacity 36,000 lb.
- Material Nylon
- Web Grade Heavy-Duty
- Wear Resistant Cover Completely Wrapped
- Number of Plies 2
- Eye Length 16"
- Color Black
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Yarn Coating Non-Hazardous Acrylic
- Resists Resistant to Alcohols, Ethers, and Strong Alkalies
- Standards OSHA 29 CFR 1910.184 and ASME B30.9 Standard
- Includes Red Core Yarn Wear Indicator, Permanent Identification Tag
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 30H879STREN-FLEX
Price $158.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.