Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Industrial Handheld Light, LED, Black
- Item # 21XN59
- Mfr. Model # 69230
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.47 lbs.
- Item Industrial Handheld Flashlight
- Peak Beam Intensity 12,000
- Lamp Type LED
- Battery Size CR123A
- Mounting Type Rail
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 2.5/48 hr.
- Length 3-1/4"
- Lumens 300
- Focus Fixed
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Aircraft Aluminum
- Body Dia. 1.47"
- Switch Type Momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Lens Material Boro Float Glass
- Safety Rated No
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Beam Distance 219m
- Impact Resistance Yes
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Light Output Modes High / Strobe
- Weight with Batteries 0.30 lb.
- Rechargeable No
- Number of Batteries 2
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Hazardous
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.