Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Safety Approved Headlamp, LED/Xenon
- Item # 1PJH7
- Mfr. Model # 61049
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.51 lbs.
- ItemSafety Approved Headlamp
- Battery SizeAAA
- Number of Batteries3
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Burn Time150 hr.
- Lamp TypeLED/Xenon
- Lamp Life100,000 hr.
- Light Output ModesXenon, (1) White LED, (3) White LED
- Body ColorYellow
- Body MaterialThermoplastic
- Weight with Batteries4.6 oz.
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Switch TypePush Button
- Replacement LampsMfr. No. 61004
- Number of Straps2
- Light Output12/24 lm
- Impact ResistanceNot Specified
- Water Penetration RatingNot Specified
- Safety RatingClass 1 Div 2, Class 2 Div 2, Class 3, TC3
- StandardsCE, cUL, UL
- IncludesElastic and Rubber Straps (3) AAA Alkaline Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.