Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rechargeable Lantern, LED
- Item # 23X774
- Mfr. Model # 45871
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.0 lbs.
- ItemTactical Lantern
- Lamp TypeLED
- Battery Size6V
- Number of Batteries1
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Burn Time7/15 hr.
- Battery TypeSealed Lead Acid
- Candle Power32,000 to 55,000
- Lamp Life50,000 hr.
- Replacement LampsYes
- Body ColorYellow
- Body MaterialABS Plastic
- Switch TypePush Button
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Beam Distance469/358m
- Weight with Batteries7.90 lb.
- Light Output ModesHigh / Low
- Impact ResistanceNo
- Water Penetration RatingIPX4
- Safety RatingNot Rated
- Safety RatedNo
- StandardsANSI/NEMA FL-1 2009, Meets applicable European Community Directives
- IncludesFlashlight, Battery, 120V AC / 12V DC Chargers, Shoulder Strap And Mounting Rack
- Peak Beam Intensity55,000 / 32,000cd
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct is Rechargeable
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited Lifetime
- Replacement Lamp45844
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
In the Technical Specs it mentions that AC/DC Charging Cords,& Rack are included. Is this the type that will mount on the wall and allow the lantern to be removed with the release button as the old models do?
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.