Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rechargeable Lantern, LED, Orange/Black
- Item # 20AT87
- Mfr. Model # 45661
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # 744
- Shipping Weight 14.0 lbs.
- Lamp TypeLED
- Lumens3600 High/2400 Medium/1200 Low
- Candle Power31,000 High/11,000 Low
- Battery TypeLead Acid
- Number of Batteries1
- Battery Size7.2Ah
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Charging Time10 hr.
- Lamp Life50,000 hr.
- Cord Type12VDC Cord
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Body ColorOrange/Black
- Body MaterialABS Plastic
- Battery Burn Time2/4/8 hr.
- Switch TypeToggle
- Light Output ModesHigh, Medium, Low
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Number of Recharges500
- Beam Distance352m High/210m Low
- Light Output3600 lm (High), 2400 lm (Medium), 1100 lm (Low)
- Impact ResistanceNot Specified
- Water Penetration RatingNot Specified
- Weight with Batteries10.4 lb.
- StandardsMost Models Meet Applicable European Community DirectivesRack Meets Requirements of NFPA 1901-220.127.116.11 (2003) Mounted in Any Position
- Includes120VAC Charge Cord, 12VDC Charge Cord, Rack and Shoulder Strap
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.