Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Headlamp, LED, 150 Lm
- Item # 1PJJ3
- Mfr. Model # 61301
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.48 lbs.
- Battery SizeAAA
- Number of Batteries3
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Burn Time3 hr. (high) / 4.5 hr. (med) / 30 hr. (low)
- Lumens150 L (high) / 100 L (med) / 45 L (low)
- Lamp TypeC4 LED
- Lamp Life50,000 hr.
- Light Output ModesHigh, Medium, Low
- Body ColorYellow
- Body MaterialABS Thermoplastic
- Weight with Batteries5.4 oz
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Candle Power9,250 (high) / 6,375 (med) / 2,750 (low)
- Switch TypePush Button
- FocusSpot Beam
- Number of Straps2
- Beam Distance190 m (high) / 160 m (med) / 103 m (low)
- Light Output150 L (high) / 100 L (med) / 45 L (low)
- Impact Resistance2m
- Water Penetration RatingIPX4
- Safety RatingClass 1 Div 2, Group A, B, C, D, Class 2, Div 2, Group F, G, Class 3 T5
- StandardsETL, CE
- IncludesElastic and Rubber Straps; (3) AAA Alkaline Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.