Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flashlight, LED, Yellow, 30 L, N
- Item # 3AU15
- Mfr. Model # 62202
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E0171
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- ItemHandheld Flashlight
- Lamp TypeLED
- Battery SizeN
- Number of Batteries3
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Burn Time120 hr.
- Lamp Life50K hr.
- Body ColorYellow
- Body MaterialPolymer
- Switch TypeTailcap Push Button
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Safety RatingClass 1 2 Div 1, Class 3
- Battery TypeAlkaline
- Beam DistanceNot Specified
- Light Output30 lm
- Impact ResistanceNot Specified
- Water Penetration RatingNot Specified
- Light Output ModesSingle
- Weight with Batteries2.1 oz.
- StandardsUL, CUL
- IncludesRubber Face Cap for Impact and Shock Resistance
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.