Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tactical Mini Flashlight, LED, Black
- Item # 11U134
- Mfr. Model # 51036
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # 668
- Shipping Weight 0.312 lbs.
- Item Tactical Mini Flashlight
- Safety Rated No
- Lamp Type LED
- Battery Size CR123A
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 2.25/13 hr.
- Length 4.09"
- Body Dia. 0.98"
- Lumens 20 / 96
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Aluminum
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Beam Distance 3/28/92m
- Impact Resistance Yes
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Standards Meets applicable European Community Directives.
- Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Drop Rating 1m
- Rechargeable No
- Peak Beam Intensity 200 / 2117 cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.