Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tactical Handheld Light, LED, Blue
- Item # 11U133
- Mfr. Model # 88034
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # 667
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Tactical Handheld Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Rechargeable No
- Lamp Type LED
- Battery Size AA
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 1.5/14/36 hr.
- Length 3.97"
- Lumens 50/10/4
- Lumens Range 50 to 99
- Run Time on High Setting 1.5 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 50
- Focus Fixed
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Body Color Blue
- Body Material Aircraft Aluminum
- Body Dia. 0.65"
- Switch Type Push-button tail switch
- Lens Material Glass
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Beam Distance 20/36/76m
- Impact Resistance No
- Water Penetration Rating IPX7
- Light Output Modes High / Medium / Low
- Weight with Batteries 2.24 oz.
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1, Meets Applicable European Community Directives
- Peak Beam Intensity 1450/340/120cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
- Includes Nylon Holster, Removable Pocket Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.