Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flashlight, LED, Yellow, 67 L, AA
- Item # 3AU16
- Mfr. Model # 68201
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- ItemIndustrial Handheld Flashlight
- Lamp TypeLED
- Battery SizeAA
- Number of Batteries4
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Burn Time155 hr.
- Lamp Life100,000 hr.
- Body ColorYellow
- Body MaterialPolymer
- Body Dia.1.63"
- Switch TypePush Button
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Safety RatingUL Listed for Class I, Div. 1; Class I, II, Div. 2; Class III; UL Listed to Canadian safety standards for Class I, II, Div. 2; Class III.
- Safety RatedYes
- Battery TypeAlkaline
- Beam DistanceNot Specified
- Impact ResistanceNo
- Water Penetration RatingNot Specified
- Light Output ModesHigh
- Weight with Batteries0.39 lb.
- Replacement Lamp68221
- StandardsMeets applicable European Community Directives
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
What makes Streamlight different than other lighting manufacturers is our 40 years of experience manufacturing portable lighting tools, as well as an unyielding commitment to quality, durability and lasting performance. Streamlight builds lights for professional users who utilize and count on a lighting tool to do their job everyday. Finally, Streamlight backs this commitment up with a limited lifetime warranty.
I hope that helps.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.