Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rechargeable Flashlight, LED, 390/210/100
- Item # 40X986
- Mfr. Model # 75662
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.51 lbs.
- ItemIndustrial Handheld Flashlight
- Lamp TypeLED
- Battery SizeProprietary
- Number of Batteries1
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Burn Time1.75/3.75/5/6.75 hr.
- Lumens390 / 210 / 100
- Lamp Life50,000 hr.
- Body ColorBlack
- Body MaterialAircraft Aluminum
- Body Dia.1.08"
- Switch TypePush Button
- Lens MaterialAcrylic
- Safety RatingNot Specified
- Safety RatedNo
- Battery TypeNiCad
- Beam Distance111/161/230m
- Impact ResistanceYes
- Water Penetration RatingIPX4
- Light Output ModesHigh / Medium / Low / Strobe
- Weight with Batteries0.69 lb.
- StandardsANSI/NEMA FL1-2009, Meets Applicable European Community Directives
- Drop Rating1m
- Peak Beam Intensity13,200 High / 6,500 Medium / 3,100 Low
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- LED Flashlights (831)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.