Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Industrial Handheld Light, LED, Orange
- Item # 38R002
- Mfr. Model # 90744
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # 670
- Shipping Weight 2.1 lbs.
- Item Industrial Hands Free Light
- Safety Rated Yes
- Safety Rating Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D - Class II, Division 2, Groups F,G - Class III, Temp Code T3C
- Rechargeable No
- Lumens 180 / 55
- Battery Size AA
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 3.5/8/16 hr.
- Number of Batteries 4
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Beam Distance 115/210m
- Body Color Orange
- Body Material Nylon
- Body Dia. 2.75"
- Focus Fixed
- Impact Resistance Yes
- Drop Rating 2m
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Lamp Type LED
- Length 9.20"
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Peak Beam Intensity 11,000 High / 3,300 Low
- Standards Class I & II, Division 1, Groups CDFG; Class I, Division 2, Groups ABCD; Class III, T4
- Switch Type Push Button
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Weight with Batteries 1.14 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- LED Flashlights (832)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.