Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flashlight, LED, AA, Nylon, Orange
- Item # 20JN13
- Mfr. Model # 91744
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # 747
- Shipping Weight 1.41 lbs.
- ItemIndustrial Hands Free Light
- Safety RatingClass I & II Division 1, Groups C,D,F,G; Class III; T-Code: T4; Exia;NON-INCENDIVE: Class I Division 2; Groups A,B,C,D, T-CODE T4; Charger meets requirements of NFPA 1901-126.96.36.199 (2003) mounted in any position.
- Battery SizeAA
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Burn Time3 hr. 30 min. lm\12 hr. lm, 8 hr. lm (Flash), 20 days, lm (Moonlight)
- Number of Batteries4
- Beam Distance227m (High), 131m (Low)
- Body ColorOrange
- Body MaterialNylon
- Impact Resistance2m
- Lamp Life50K hr.
- Lamp TypeLED
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- StandardsC1D1 Rated
- Switch TypePush Button
- Water Penetration RatingIPX4, Water Penetration
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.