Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Wall Pack, 150W, 120V
- Item # 2RGX1
- Mfr. Model # FPS150NLXL-1
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.95 lbs.
- Item Wall Pack
- Lamp Type High Pressure Sodium
- Lamp Watts 150
- Voltage 120
- Socket Type Medium
- Length 12-5/8"
- Width 12"
- Height 7-7/8"
- Series FPS
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not Included Lamp Included
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2V713
- Lens Type Clear Tempered Glass
- Reflector Material Specular Aluminum
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Mounting Wall
- Housing Finish Bronze Polyester Powder
- Includes Mounting Box
- Light Distribution Type II, III, NEMA 6
- Standards UL Listed for Wet Locations
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.