Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motion Sensor, Black, 120V
- Item # 4LPK3
- Mfr. Model # NBA2150BLK
- UNSPSC # 46171608
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.75 lbs.
- Item Motion Sensor With Adjustable Heads
- Max. Load 300W
- Coverage 3200 sq. ft.
- Viewing Angle 270 Degrees
- Voltage 120
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum Head With Polycarbonate Sensor
- Housing Finish Black
- Lamp Type Twin 150 Watt Quartz Halogen
- Sensor Type Passive Infrared Motion Sensor
- Standards UL Listed, Weatherproof
- Includes Fixture With Sensor, Mounting Hardware And Lamps, Adjustable Heads
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (4110)
- Outdoor Lighting (694)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (629)
- Security Lighting Fixtures (140)
- Waterproof Lighting Fixtures (114)
- Security Lighting (89)
- Halogen Lighting Fixtures (71)
- Motion Sensor Lighting Fixtures (71)
- Motion Sensor Lights (53)
- Halogen Floodlights (27)
- Quartz Halogen Floodlights (17)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.