Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Fluorescent Fixture, High Bay, F32T8/841
- Item # 4LPJ9
- Mfr. Model # SBW632EB2-6
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 20.55 lbs.
- Item Fluorescent High Bay Fixture
- Lamp Quantity 6
- Lamp Type F32T8
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 3VK30
- Fixture Wattage 336W
- Voltage 120 to 277V
- Description/Special Features With Installed Motion Sensors
- Length 54"
- Width 20"
- Height 4"
- Light Distribution Type V
- Reflector Type Nonapertured
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 1.8
- Lamp Watts 54W
- Ballast Type Programmed Start
- Ballast Quantity 2
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish High Gloss White Baked Enamel
- Lamp Included Yes
- Mounting Suspended
- Series SBW
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Standards UL Listed 1598 Damp Locations
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.