Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Tankless Water Heater, General Purpose, Whole House, 21,600/28,800 Watts, 3 x 50 Amps AC
- Item # 6FCC5
- Mfr. Model # Tempra 29 Plus
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3807
- Shipping Weight 24.5 lbs.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Whole House
- Water Heater Application General Purpose
- Watts 21,600/28,800
- Amps AC 3 x 50
- Voltage 208/240VAC
- Phase 1
- Min. Flow Activation 0.77 gpm
- Temp. Range 86 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM 98 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 6.0 GPM 25/33 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM 59/79 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 4.0 GPM 37/49 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 8.0 GPM 18/24 Degrees F
- Residential / Commercial Commercial
- Elements Copper Sheathed Housed in Cylinder
- Mounting Vertical
- Pressure Range 150 psi
- Wire Size (3) 8/2 AWG
- Height 14-1/2"
- Width 16-5/8"
- Depth 4-5/8"
- Features Advanced Flow Control which Reduces Flow to Maintain Temperature, Electronic Temperature Control, Electronic Swith for Virtually Silent Operation, German Engineered for Proven Reliability, SleekDesign Fits In Anywhere, No Venting Required
- Standards ETL Listed, ANSI/UL Stdandard 499, Certi ed To CAN/CSA E335-1 & E335-2-35
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Item # 6FCC6STIEBEL ELTRON
Price $1,380.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.