Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump Mounted Panel System, 30 GPD, 80 PSI
- Item # 29FJ85
- Mfr. Model # E20PHH81S725G1
- UNSPSC # 40151564
- Catalog Page # 3731
- Shipping Weight 16.0 lbs.
- ItemPump Mounted Panel System
- Includes PumpE20PHH81S5
- Max. Flow (GPD)30
- Min. Flow Rate (GPD)3.0
- Max. Pressure (PSI)80
- Suction Lift (Ft.)25
- Max. Viscosity100 cps
- Turn Down Ratio10:1
- Accuracy (%)+/-2%
- Pulse Rate2 ppg
- Power Cord10 ft.
- Body MaterialPolycarbonate
- Tubing MaterialPump Tube & Check Valve Duckbill Santoprene, FDA Approved, Suction/Discharge Tubing, Ferrules Polyethylene, FDA Approved
- Seals and O-RingsSantoprene, FDA Approved
- Head and Fitting MaterialPolycarbonate, Polypropylene or Type 1 Rigid PVC, NSF61 Listed
- Tank (Gal.)7.5, 15 or 30
- Tank MaterialPolyethylene, Approved to NSF/ANSI 61, Lid with Child Resistant Lock, Polypropylene, Grommets Viton, Screws Stainless Steel
- StandardsUL 1081 indoor/outdoor, NSF/ANSI 61
- IncludesLid, Grommets, Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.