Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump Mounted Panel System, 16 GPD, 80 PSI
- Item # 29FJ83
- Mfr. Model # E20PHG81S725G1
- UNSPSC # 40151564
- Catalog Page # 3349
- Shipping Weight 16.0 lbs.
- Item Pump Mounted Panel System
- Includes Pump E20PHG81S5
- Max. Flow (GPD) 16
- Min. Flow Rate (GPD) 1.6
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 80
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 25
- Max. Viscosity 100 cps
- Turn Down Ratio 10:1
- Accuracy (%) +/-2%
- Voltage 120/60Hz
- Pulse Rate 2 ppg
- Power Cord 10 ft.
- Self-Priming Yes
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Tubing Material Pump Tube & Check Valve Duckbill Santoprene, FDA Approved, Suction/Discharge Tubing, Ferrules Polyethylene, FDA Approved
- Seals and O-Rings Santoprene, FDA Approved
- Head and Fitting Material Polycarbonate, Polypropylene or Type 1 Rigid PVC, NSF61 Listed
- Tank (Gal.) 7.5, 15 or 30
- Tank Material Polyethylene, Approved to NSF/ANSI 61, Lid with Child Resistant Lock, Polypropylene, Grommets Viton, Screws Stainless Steel
- Standards UL 1081 indoor/outdoor, NSF/ANSI 61
- Includes Lid, Grommets, Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.