Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Peristaltic Metering Timer Pump, 2.5 gpd
- Item # 38M002
- Mfr. Model # E10T1A81S4G1
- UNSPSC # 40151564
- Catalog Page # 3731
- Shipping Weight 3.75 lbs.
- ItemProgrammable Metering Pump
- Pump TypePeristaltic
- Max. Flow Rate0.1 gph
- Max. Pressure25 psi
- Max. Viscosity100 CPS
- Suction Lift25 ft.
- Motor RPM9
- Body MaterialPolycarbonate
- Tubing MaterialSantoprene
- Head and Fitting MaterialPolycarbonate
- Number of Feeds1
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Min. Flow Rate.002 gpd
- StandardsUL 1081 indoor/outdoor, NSF/ANSI 61, ETL-conforms to STD, NSF-50
- IncludesPump, Strainer, Injection Fitting, Spare Tube, 20 ft. Pe Suction/discharge Tubing, Manual, Mounting Pad
- FeaturesIntegral 24 Hour Clock and 24 Programmable Events.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Chemical Pumps (1126)
- Water System Pumps (277)
- Metering Pumps (200)
- Chemical Metering Pumps (153)
- Chlorinator Pumps (151)
- Water Chlorinating Pumps (151)
- Dosing Pumps (149)
- Chemical Feed Pumps (142)
- Chemical Injection Pumps (142)
- Feeder Pumps (142)
- Liquid Feed Pumps (142)
- Liquid Metering Pumps (142)
- Peristaltic Pumps (58)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This pump can be used with sulfuric acid of less than 10% concentration. If your concentration is greater, please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER for assistance with a different pump selection.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.