Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPeristaltic Metering Timer Pump. 7-Day Timer/24-Event Programmable
- TypeProgrammable, Proportional
- Max. Flow (GPD)2.5
- Max. Pressure (PSI)25
- Max. Viscosity100 CPS
- Suction Lift (Ft.)25
- Reproducibility (%)+/-5
- Motor RPM9
- Body MaterialPolycarbonate
- Tubing MaterialSantoprene
- Head and Fitting MaterialPolycarbonate
- Height (In.)5-13/16
- Length (In.)5-5/16
- Width (In.)5-5/8
- Number of Feeds1
- Power Cord10 Ft.
- Min. Flow Rate (GPD).002
- Max. Flow (GPH)0.1
- Description/Special FeaturesCompact, Economical Peristaltic Pump with Integral 24 Hour Clock and 24 Programmable Events.
- ComplianceUL, cUL
- StandardsUl1081, Csa 22.2, No. 108-01
- IncludesPump, Strainer, Injection Fitting, Spare Tube, 20 Ft Pe Suction/discharge Tubing, Manual, Mounting Pad
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This pump can be used with sulfuric acid of less than 10% concentration. If your concentration is greater, please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER for assistance with a different pump selection.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.