Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPeristaltic Metering Pump
- Max. Flow (GPD)5
- Max. Pressure (PSI)100
- Max. Viscosity1500
- Motor HP1/30
- Suction Lift (Ft.)25
- Reproducibility (%)+/-2%
- Motor RPM44
- Body MaterialPolycarbonate
- Tubing MaterialSantoprene
- Seals and O-RingsSantoprene
- Head and Fitting MaterialPolycarbonate Head, Polypropylene Fittings
- Height (In.)17-1/2
- Length (In.)28
- Width (In.)7
- Number of Feeds1
- Power Cord10
- Max. Flow (GPH)0.21
- Description/Special FeaturesPanel Mounted Peristaltic Metering Pump System, Designed for Proportional Injection of Solutions to Treat Potable Drinking Water .
- CompliancePump-UL, CSA: PCM-UL, cUL
- StandardsPump-UL778, CSA 22.2 no. 108-1: PCM - UL 508, CSA C22.2 no. 14-10
- IncludesPanel Mount, Pump, Flow Indicator, Water Meter, PCM, Strainer, Injection Check Valve, Spare Tube, 20 Ft Suction/Discharge Tubing, Filter, Isolation Valves, Mounting Brackets and Hardware, Manuals
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.