Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPeristaltic Metering Pump
- TypeAdjustable Single Head
- Max. Flow (GPD)50
- Max. Pressure (PSI)25
- Max. Viscosity1500 CPS
- Motor HP1/30
- Suction Lift (Ft.)25
- Reproducibility (%)+/-2
- Turn Down Ratio20:1
- Motor RPM26
- Body MaterialPolycarbonate
- Tubing MaterialPolyethylene
- Head and Fitting MaterialPolycarbonate
- Height (In.)6.0
- Length (In.)10.6
- Width (In.)5.3
- Number of Feeds1
- Power Cord6 ft.
- Min. Flow Rate (GPD)2.5
- Max. Flow (GPH)2.08
- Description/Special FeaturesValveless, Nonclogging
- ComplianceNSF 50
- StandardsNSF 50
- Includes20 Feet Tubing, Connection Nuts/Ferrules, Spare Peristaltic Tube And Injection Check Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 45MJL5A1STG2
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.