Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWelding Blanket
- Width4 ft.
- Height6 ft.
- MaterialCarbonized Fiber
- Thickness0.150" to 0.200"
- Material Weight16 oz./sq. yd.
- Withstand Temp.1800 Degrees F
- With Grommet / Without GrommetWithout Grommets
- FeaturesSoft, Lightweight with Excellent Flexibility Weld Blanket for Use to Protect from Sparks, Spatter and Slag, Not for Stress Relief
- StandardsANSI FM 4950
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Welding Blankets (100)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.