Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plastic Welding Kit, 120 to 1150F, 12.5A
- Item # 4JNX1
- Mfr. Model # 2010E Plast Weld Kit
- UNSPSC # 27112717
- Catalog Page # 3452
- Shipping Weight 5.35 lbs.
- ItemPlastic Welding Kit
- Power SourceElectric
- Temperature Range120 Degrees to 1150 Degrees F
- Amps AC12.5
- Air Volume3.6 to 17.6 cfm
- Switch Type3 Position, Airflow
- Temp. SettingsVariable
- Temp. LockNo
- StandardsUL and cUL Listed
- ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- IncludesMfr. No. HG-2010 Heat Gun, 2 Tips, 2 Nozzles, Welding Rod Assortment: ABS, PP, PVC, LDPE, HDPE, Carrying Case, Applications Guide Book
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.