Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
I-Beam Cantilever Rack Starter Unit, 32" Base Length, Number of Sides 1, Number of Arms 6
- Item # 2CER7
- Mfr. Model # IBCSS144S
- UNSPSC # 24102004
- Catalog Page # 1969
- Shipping Weight 734.7 lbs.
- ItemI-Beam Cantilever Rack Starter Unit
- Number of Sides1
- Height12 ft.
- Arm Length24"
- Capacity per Arm3800 lb.
- Base Length32"
- Center Brace Length72"
- Capacity22,800 lb.
- Number of Arms6
- Rack Size Width75-1/4"
- Rack Size Depth32"
- Arm TypeInclined, Adjustable On 4" Centers
- Arm Steel GaugeI Beam, S3 x 5.7#
- Column Steel GaugeI Beam, W8 x 18#
- FinishBlue Powder Coated
- Brace Length70"
- Includes(2) Precaution Blue Column with A 32" Welded On Base, Horizontal and Diagonal Bracing, 24" Poppy Orange Arms for Both Column, Hardware, 3/4" x 5 1/2" Anchor Bolts
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 2CET2STEEL KING
Price $3,773.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.