Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tool and Instrument Oil, 4 Fl Oz
- Item # 2ZVL1
- Mfr. Model # 1620
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # 3291
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- Item Tool and Instrument Oil
- Size 4 oz.
- Container Type Drip Can
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not Specified
- Color Pale Yellow
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Flash Point 400 Degrees F
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.89 at 20 Degrees C
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 100C Not Specified
- Application Protection and Lubrication of Measuring Tools
- Standards All Components of This Product are Listed on U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act Chemical Inventory (TSCA Inventory) or are Exempted from Listing Because a Low Volume Exemption has been Granted in Accordance with 40 CFR 723.50
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.