Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTool and Instrument Oil
- Size4 oz.
- Container TypeDrip Can
- SAE GradeNot Specified
- ISO Viscosity GradeNot Specified
- ColorPale Yellow
- Temp. Range32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Flash Point400 Degrees F
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.89 at 20 Degrees C
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40CNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 100CNot Specified
- ApplicationProtection and Lubrication of Measuring Tools
- StandardsAll Components of This Product are Listed on U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act Chemical Inventory (TSCA Inventory) or are Exempted from Listing Because a Low Volume Exemption has been Granted in Accordance with 40 CFR 723.50
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.