Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Inert, Inorganic and Geologically Unique MineralsUniversal Absorbent Container Size: 10 lb.
- Item # 2NCU9
- Mfr. Model # D210
- UNSPSC # 47131902
- Catalog Page # 2516
- Shipping Weight 10.32 lbs.
- ItemUniversal Absorbent
- Container Size10 lb.
- CompositionInert, Inorganic and Geologically Unique Minerals
- Fluids AbsorbedAll Toxic or Non Toxic Liquids of Any Viscosity, All Acids (Except Hydrofluoric), Aggressive Liquids, Caustics, Alcohols, Oils, All Fuels, Solvents, Paint, Grease, Bio Fluids, Foodstuffs
- Container TypeBag
- Volume Absorbed Per Pkg.3-1/2 gal.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
- Item # 4VB22STARDUST
Price $26.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.