Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Light Duty Stapler, Wide Crown
- Item # 2HYR6
- Mfr. Model # TR45
- UNSPSC # 27112401
- Catalog Page # 1214
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- TypeLight Duty
- Staple TypeWide Crown
- Crown Width (In.)29/64
- Leg Length (In.)1/4, 5/16, 3/8
- Staple Capacity120
- Overall Length (In.)6
- Overall Height (In.)3-1/2
- ConstructionSteel housing
- ColorChrome Plated Steel
- FeaturesQuick Jam Release, pinch-free design
- For Use WithMfr. No. TRA204T, TRA205T, TRA206T
- ApplicationFor Hobbies, Craft Projects, Light Upholstery In The Home Or Office
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
following: Grainger part number 2HYR6 uses cartridge type staples; for example like Grainger part number 1XHR8. To load the cartridge of staples, at the bottom rear section, there will be a metal clip. Push in and down at the same time, and it will release. When you feel it release, pull straight out and then install the staple. It will re assemble in reverse order.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.