Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Black/Gray Rolling Tool Cart, Width: 22", Depth: 17", Height: 29"
- Item # 5RRP6
- Mfr. Model # 020586R
- UNSPSC # 24102006
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 25.35 lbs.
- ItemRolling Tool Cart
- Number of Drawers2
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Caster Size6" x 1-1/2"
- Caster Wheel MaterialPlastic
- Caster TypePlastic
- Locking SystemLock Holes
- HandlesTelescopic Plastic
- Configuration(2) 4" Drawers, Large Bin and 20" Tool Box in One Fold-Out Unit
- Features20" Detachable Metal Plastic Top Tool Box Includes Portable Tray for Small Parts and Hand Tools - Separates Easily By Pressing The Front Push Button - Enabling Transporting It When Needed, Telescopic Handle and Large Wheels for Easy Maneuverability, Ball Bearing Slides for Smooth Gliding and Carrying Heavy Loads, Large Bottom Bin and Drawer Open Up Easily to Form A Workstation with Access to All Tools
- IncludesPortable Tray
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.