Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tape Measure, 1/2 Inx300 ft, Yellow/Black
- Item # 5ME46
- Mfr. Model # 34-762
- UNSPSC # 41114201
- Catalog Page # 1199
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- ItemLong Tape Measure
- Blade Length300 ft.
- Blade Width1/2"
- Blade MaterialFiberglass
- Case TypeOpen
- Graduation Typein./ft./Decimal
- Graduationsft./in. 1/8 and ft. 1/10, 1/100
- Case MaterialABS Plastic
- Belt ClipNo
- Blade ColorYellow
- Case ColorYellow/Black
- FeaturesRewinds 3X Faster Than 34-790 Stanley(R) Long Tape with 3:1 Gear Drive, 40 Fiberglass Strands for Strength and Durability, 2-Sided Blade Graphics with Fractional Inch/Decimal Foot Scales for Versatility, Reinforced Blade End for Long Life, End Loop for Easy Pulling and Anchoring, Corrosion-Resistant Tru-Zero Folding End Hook for Accurate Measurements, Blade Bumper to Help Prevent Blade Damage
- Handle TypeSlip Resistant Rubber Grip
- HookFolding True-Zero(TM)
- Rewind TypeManual
- Stud MarkingsNo
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.