Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Clear Hot Melt Glue Stick, 1/2" Diameter, 4" and 10" Length, 6 PK
- Item # 1FBC9
- Mfr. Model # GS15DT
- UNSPSC # 31201610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- Item Hot Melt Glue Stick
- Color Clear
- Diameter 1/2"
- Length 4" and 10"
- For Use With Mfr. No. GR15, GR20, GR25-2 and GR100 Glue Gun
- Temp. Range 0 to 356 Degrees F
- Application Time Not Specified
- Full Cure Not Specified
- Peel Strength Not Specified
- Shear Strength Not Specified
- Tensile Strength Not Specified
- Substrates Wood, Plastic, Metal, Jewelry, Fabrics, Paper and Foam
- Characteristics All Purpose, Dual Temperature
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 23X752WESTWARD
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.