Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Molded, Steel Shot InsideDead Blow Hammer 21 oz. Head Weight, Polyurethane Over Steel Handle Material
- Item # 5C933
- Mfr. Model # 57-532
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 27111602
- Catalog Page # 1149
- Shipping Weight 1.6 lbs.
- ItemDead Blow Hammer
- Head MaterialMolded, Steel Shot Inside
- Head Weight21 oz.
- Overall Length12-3/4"
- Replaceable TipNo
- Handle MaterialPolyurethane Over Steel
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Face Diameter2"
- Head Length4-1/4"
- Handle ColorOrange
- Head ColorOrange
- StandardsOSHA Safety Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 4YR64WESTWARD
Price $32.65 / each
- Item # 6R340Molded, Steel Shot InsideDead Blow Hammer 21 oz. Head Weight, Polyurethane Over Steel Handle MaterialSTANLEY
Price $51.15 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.