Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Staple/Nail Gun, Narrow Crown
- Item # 1XHU8
- Mfr. Model # TRE550
- UNSPSC # 44121615
- Catalog Page # 1214
- Shipping Weight 2.42 lbs.
- ItemElectric Stapler/Brad Nail Gun
- TypeHeavy Duty
- Staple TypeNarrow Crown
- Crown Width (In.)27/64
- Leg Length (In.)1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 9/16
- Nail TypeBrad
- Nail Length (In.)1/2, 9/16, 5/8
- Staple Capacity168
- Power Cord Length (Ft.)8
- Overall Length (In.)8
- Overall Height (In.)7
- ConstructionPlastic Housing, Steel and Copper Components
- ColorGray with Black Grip
- FeaturesHi/Lo Power Adjustment, Jam Proof Mechanism, Non-Slip Soft Grip, ON/OFF Switch
- For Use WithNos. 1XHT4-1XHT9, 1XHU1, 1XHU2 Staples
- ApplicationFor Installation of Carpet Insulation, Furniture Fabrication, Display Materials, Heavy Duty Upholstry, and Carpet Padding
- StandardsUL Listed
- Includes1/2, 9/16 Leg Length, 1/2, 5/8 Nail Length
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.