Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Staple/Nail Gun, Electrc, Hvy Duty, 27/64in
- Item # 1XHU8
- Mfr. Model # TRE550
- UNSPSC # 44121615
- Catalog Page # 1214
- Shipping Weight 2.42 lbs.
- Item Staple/Nail Gun
- Power Source Electric
- Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Staple Type Heavy Duty Narrow Crown
- Nail Type Brad Nails
- Crown Width 27/64"
- Leg Length 1/4" to 9/16"
- Nail Length 1/2" to 5/8"
- Fits Wire Dia. Not Specified
- Staple Capacity 84
- Nail Capacity 100
- Body Material Plastic
- Body Color Gray
- Overall Length 8"
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Features Hi/Lo Power Adjustment, Jam Proof Mechanism, On/Off Switch
- For Use With Mfr. No. TRA704T, TRA705T, TRA706T, TRA708T, TRA709T, TRA704SST, TRA706SST, TRA708SST Staples, Mfr. No. SWKBN050S, SWKBN625S Brad Nails
- Standards UL Listed
- Includes 1/2, 9/16 Leg Length, 1/2, 5/8 Nail Length
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.