Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Nail Gun, Electric, Heavy Duty, Brad Nails
- Item # 1MTJ1
- Mfr. Model # TRE650
- UNSPSC # 27112716
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.05 lbs.
- Item Nail Gun
- Power Source Electric
- Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Staple Type No Staples
- Nail Type Brad Nails
- Crown Width No Staples
- Leg Length No Staples
- Nail Length 5/8" to 1-1/4"
- Fits Wire Dia. Not Specified
- Staple Capacity 84
- Nail Capacity 84
- Body Material Polyethylene
- Body Color Gray
- Overall Length 9"
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Features Hi/Lo Power Adjustment, Easy Side Loading with Magnetic Strip, Reload Window, Easy Jam Clearing
- For Use With Mfr. No. SWKBN625S, SWKBN075, SWKBBN100, SWKWBN100, SWKBN1187, SWKBN1250 Brad Nails
- Standards UL Listed
- Includes Stanley Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.