Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Finish Nailer Kit, Voltage 7.2, NiCd Battery Included, Fastener Range 2" - 3-1/2"
- Item # 6HCN3
- Mfr. Model # GF28WW
- UNSPSC # 27131506
- Catalog Page # 3526
- Shipping Weight 15.99 lbs.
- ItemCordless Finish Nailer Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Head StyleFull Round
- Fastener Range2" - 3-1/2"
- Collation Angle28 Degrees
- Collation TypeWire
- Shank Dia.0.113" to 0.131"
- Magazine Capacity66
- Magazine LoadingRear
- Depth ControlAdjustable
- Battery IncludedMfr. No. EB 714S
- Battery Pack ReplacementMfr. No. EB 714S
- Battery TypeNiCd
- Battery Capacity1.4Ah
- Handle TypeRubber Over Mold
- Triggering ModeSequential
- Replacement Fuel Cell No.6HCN7
- TipNo Mar
- Tool Weight8.3 lb.
- IncludesBattery, Wall Charger, Car Charger, Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- Item # 3CRL7HITACHI
Price $542.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.