Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Lamp, 25 ft., 13W, 110/125V
- Item # 2CJU4
- Mfr. Model # F13W15C-1M1
- UNSPSC # 39111518
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.3 lbs.
- ItemHand Lamp
- Lamp TypeFluorescent
- Power Source110/125VAC
- Lamp Watts13
- Cord Length25 ft.
- NEC Cord DesignationSJT
- Replacement LampsMfr. No. F13BX/E/841/ECO
- Housing MaterialShatter Resistant Polypropylene
- Housing Dia.6-1/2"
- Lens MaterialHigh Impact HICR
- Magnetic Pull45 lb.
- FeaturesNo Glare Reflector
- StandardsUL, CSUL
- IncludesMetal Clamp
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Work Lights (673)
- Task Lights (640)
- Portable Lights (549)
- Lamps (508)
- Handheld Lights (211)
- Hand Lamp Lighting (150)
- Shatter-Resistant Fluorescent Lights (146)
- Trouble Lights (139)
- Portable/Task Fluorescent Lights (118)
- Magnetic Base Lights (84)
- Trouble Fluorescent Lights (49)
- Fluorescent Hand Lamps (36)
- Compact Fluorescent Portable Lighting (21)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.