Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHigh Temperature Grease
- BaseFumed Silica
- Size35 lb.
- Container TypePail
- NLGI Grade1.5
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point500 Degrees F
- Dropping Point600 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear0.5mm
- Specific Gravity0.9
- Timken OK Load50 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C440 to 460
- Viscosity @ 100C42 to 46
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationClinker Cooler Bearings, Fans, High Temperature Applications, High Temperature Pumps, Mining Applications, Ovens, Overhead Oven Trolleys, Paper Machine Dryers, Pumps, Super Heated Steam Dryers, Treadmills
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.