Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
High Temperature Grease, 35 lb., Amber
- Item # 39F948
- Mfr. Model # SL3585
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 37.9 lbs.
- Item High Temperature Grease
- Base Fumed Silica
- Size 35 lb.
- Container Type Pail
- NLGI Grade 1.5
- Color Amber
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point 500 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 600 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.5mm
- Specific Gravity 0.9
- Timken OK Load 50 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C 440 to 460
- Viscosity @ 100C 42 to 46
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Clinker Cooler Bearings, Fans, High Temperature Applications, High Temperature Pumps, Mining Applications, Ovens, Overhead Oven Trolleys, Paper Machine Dryers, Pumps, Super Heated Steam Dryers, Treadmills
- Standards Non-Flammable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.