Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Control Transformer, 100VA VA Rating, 208/240/480VAC Input Voltage, 120VAC Output Voltage
- Item # 4R906
- Mfr. Model # 9070TF100D20
- UNSPSC # 39121001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 6.1 lbs.
- Item Control Transformer
- VA Rating 100VA
- Input Voltage 208/240/480VAC
- Output Voltage 120VAC
- Temp. Rise 55 Degrees C
- Fused Yes
- Hz 50/60
- Transformer Type Wire-Wound
- Phase 1
- Mounting Panel
- Enclosure Finish Varnish Vacuum Impregnation
- Height 4.55"
- Depth 3.75"
- Width 3.59"
- Standards Standard 508 and NEC 450
- Includes Top Mounted Fuse Block
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
- Energy Efficient Transformers Catalog
- Aluminum vs. Copper Conductors In Low Voltage Dry Type Transformers Bulletin
- Low Voltage Transformer Solution For Infrared Scanning Applications Bulletin
- Energy Efficient Transformers Technical Data
- Industrial Control Transformers Catalog
- Type T Multitap Universal Control Transformer Spec Sheet
- Industrial Control Transformer Instructions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.