Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protection Device, 3 Phase, 347/600V
- Item # 3XB87
- Mfr. Model # SDSA3650
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 294
- Shipping Weight 1.7 lbs.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase 3
- Voltage 347/600VAC Wye
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 510VAC
- Voltage Protection Rating 1800V (L-N), 3000V (L-L)
- Nominal Discharge Current 10kA
- Modes of Protection L-L, L-N
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Nonfiltering
- Modular / Nonmodular Nonmodular
- Mounting Style Chase Nipple
- Enclosure Material Plastic
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 4X
- Length 3.60"
- Width 3.00"
- Depth 3.39"
- Joules 1304
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 40kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode 40kA
- Short Circuit Current Rating 200kA
- Number of Poles 3
- Number of Wires 4
- Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Standards UL 1449 3rd Edition CSA C22.5
- Includes LED Status Indicator
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (919)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (915)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors) (490)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage) Surge Protectors/Suppressors (488)
- Surge Arrestors (485)
- Electrical Surge (423)
- Hard-Wired Surge Protectors/Suppressors (423)
- Power Surge Protectors (423)
- SPD (Surge Protection Devices) (423)
- Surge Protection (423)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.