Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
SPD 2 Pole
- Item # 3XB84
- Mfr. Model # QO2175SB
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 276
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- ItemPanel Mount Surge Suppressor
- TypePlug In
- Location Type2
- Nominal Discharge Current5kA
- Number of Poles2
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase22.5kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode22.5kA
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage150
- Voltage Protection Rating699 V (L-N), 1500 V (L-L)
- Short Circuit Current Rating22kA
- Modes of Protection3
- Mounting StylePlug In
- Material of ConstructionPlastic
- StandardsUL 1449 3rd Ed, CSA C22.2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (935)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (931)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage) Surge Protectors/Suppressors (497)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors) (495)
- Surge Arrestors (494)
- Electrical Surge (432)
- Hard-Wired Surge Protectors/Suppressors (432)
- Power Surge Protectors (432)
- SPD (Surge Protection Devices) (432)
- Surge Protection (432)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.