Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Switch, DPST, 80/100psi, 1/4" FNPS
- Item # 6B441
- Mfr. Model # 9013GHG2J30
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 397
- Shipping Weight 1.98 lbs.
- ItemPressure Switch
- ApplicationAir Compressor and Water Pump
- Actuation TypeDiaphragm
- Range40 to 200 psi
- Differential20 to 40 psi
- Contact FormDPST
- Port Type1-Port 1/4" FNPS
- Factory On/Off Setting80/100 psi
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V5
- Burst Pressure300 psi
- AC Contact Rating10A @ 575V
- DC Contact Rating1 HP @ 115VDC, 1 HP @ 230VDC
- NEMA Rating1
- IP Rating20
- Temp. Range-22 Degrees to 257 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesNitrile (Buna-N) Diaphragm, General Purpose (Indoor) Enclosure
- StandardsUL 508, NEC Article 430-84, ANSI /NSF Standard 61, FDA 21CFR.2600, CSA Certified
- IncludesSwitch Only
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Pressure Sensors (763)
- Pressure Switches (716)
- Pressure Controls (660)
- Pressure Control Switches (601)
- Pressure Pump Switches (465)
- Compressor Controls (455)
- Air Compressor Controls (431)
- Compressor Pressure Switches (390)
- Air Compressor Pressure Switches (358)
- Pump Pressure Switches (311)
- Water Pressure Switches (282)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.