Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Switch, Application: Air Compressor, Actuation Type: Diaphragm, Standard Action
- Item # 2PXL7
- Mfr. Model # 9013FHG2J43X
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 397
- Shipping Weight 1.05 lbs.
- ItemPressure Switch
- ApplicationAir Compressor
- Actuation TypeDiaphragm
- Range20 to 100 psi
- Differential20 psi
- Contact FormDPST
- Port Type1-Port 1/4" FNPS
- Unloader1/4" Compression
- Factory On/Off Setting60/80 psi
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V1-1/2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V1
- Burst Pressure100 psi
- AC Contact Rating10A @ 575V
- DC Contact Rating1/4 HP @ 115VDC, 1/4 HP at 230VDC
- NEMA Rating1
- IP Rating54
- Temp. Range-22 Degrees to 257 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesNitrile (Buna-N) Diaphragm
- StandardsUL 508, NEC Article 430-84, ANSI /NSF Standard 61, FDA 21CFR.2600, CSA Certified
- Includes2-Way Pressure Release Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.