Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Switch, DPST, 40/60 psi, 1/4" FNPS
- Item # 2FH08
- Mfr. Model # 9013FSG2J24
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- ItemPressure Switch
- ApplicationWater Pump
- Actuation TypeDiaphragm
- Range5 to 65 psi
- Differential15 to 30 psi
- Contact FormDPST
- Port Type1-Port 1/4" FNPS
- Factory On/Off Setting40/60 psi
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V1-1/2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V1
- Burst Pressure220 psi
- AC Contact Rating10A @ 575V
- NEMA Rating1
- IP Rating54
- Temp. Range-22 Degrees to 257 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesGeneral Purpose (Indoor) Enclosure
- StandardsUL 508, NEC Article 430-84, ANSI /NSF Standard 61, FDA 21CFR.2600, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
With all other specs the same, the Grainger item 2FH10 DOES have the LPCO. The LPCO will disengage the contacts at 10psi below the Cut-In (turn on) pressure setting.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.