Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Occupancy Sensor, Sensor Type: Passive Infrared/Ultrasonic, Installation Type: Ceiling, 700/2000 sq.
- Item # 4AVL1
- Mfr. Model # SLSCDS2000
- UNSPSC # 46171608
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.66 lbs.
- Item Occupancy Sensor
- Sensor Type Passive Infrared/Ultrasonic
- Coverage 700/2000 sq. ft.
- Installation Type Ceiling
- Viewing Angle 360 Degrees
- Timer Range 15 sec. to 30 min.
- Time Delay Manual
- Voltage 24VDC
- For Use With Fluorescent and Incandescent Lighting Loads
- Color White
- Standards UL and cUL Listed, FCC Part 15, Class B, Title 24 Certified
- Description/Special Features Light Level Sensor, Manual Bypass, LED Motion Indicator
- Includes Mounting Post, Flush Mounting Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lighting Controls (1449)
- Lighting Controllers (1385)
- Light Switches (1169)
- Photoelectric Sensors (644)
- Photoeyes (641)
- Motion Sensors (555)
- Motion Sensor Switches (529)
- Occupancy Sensors (529)
- Infrared Sensors (386)
- PIR (Passive Infrared) Sensors (376)
- Ultrasonic Sensors (163)
- Lighting Photocontrols (143)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.