Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
NEMA Magnetic Motor Starter, 240VAC Coil Volts, Overload Relay Amp Setting: 40 to 135A
- Item # 2MMD2
- Mfr. Model # 8536SFH1V03H30
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 317
- Catalog Group # H5187
- Shipping Weight 50.0 lbs.
- ItemNEMA Magnetic Motor Starter
- Overload Relay Amp Setting40 to 135A
- Coil Volts240VAC
- Enclosure TypeEnclosed
- Auxiliary Contact Form1NO
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V50
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V100
- Starter TypeNEMA Style
- Number of Poles3
- Amps AC135
- NEMA Size4
- FeaturesClass 20 Solid State Ambient-Compensated Overload Relay and Instantaneous Magnetic Trip Mechanism
- IncludesClass 20 Solid State Ambient-Compensated Overload Relay and Instantaneous Magnetic Trip Mechanism
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V100
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V40
- StandardsUL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5944)
- Electric Motor Protection (5370)
- Switching Controls (4623)
- Motor Control Switches (4307)
- AC Motor Controls (4070)
- Motor Starter Controls (4039)
- Safety Switches (3959)
- Motor Starting Switches (3656)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3346)
- Motor Overload Protection (3343)
- Motor Starters (3143)
- Motor Controllers (2967)
- Magnetic Starters (2602)
- Nonreversing Motor Starters (1996)
- Open Motor Starters (1379)
- NEMA Starter Controls (1076)
- NEMA Starters (926)
- Self-Protected Motor Starters (867)
- Nema 3R (143)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.