Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Manual Motor Starter, 24 to 32A, 600V
- Item # 2BW23
- Mfr. Model # 2510MCA2
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 219
- Shipping Weight 7.3 lbs.
- Item Manual Motor Starter
- NEMA Size M-1P
- Operator Push Button
- Enclosure Type Enclosed
- Number of Required Thermals 1
- Amps AC 36
- Number of Poles 2
- Description/Special Features Class 10 Ambient-Compensated Thermal Overload Relay
- Max. Voltage 600VAC
- Height 10.75"
- Width 5.75"
- Depth 5.75"
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V 3
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V 5
- Standards UL, CSA
- Pilot Light No
- Thermal Unit Code L2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5592)
- Electric Motor Protection (4983)
- AC Motor Controls (3764)
- Motor Starter Controls (3757)
- Motor Starting Switches (3390)
- Motor Overload Protection (3021)
- Motor Starters (2877)
- Nonreversing Motor Starters (1992)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (1769)
- NEMA Starter Controls (1177)
- Pump Controls (1173)
- NEMA Starters (1092)
- Self-Protected Motor Starters (842)
- Air Compressor Controls (433)
- Manual Motor Starters (247)
- Nema 12 (222)
- DC Motor Controls (217)
- Pump Starters (76)
- Fan Control Starters (56)
- Air Compressor Motor Starters (49)
- Compressor Motor Starters (49)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.