Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Magnetic Motor Starter, 110 to 120VAC Coil Volts, NEMA Size: 4, Starter Type: NEMA
- Item # 2BX62
- Mfr. Model # 8536SFA1V02S
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 75.06 lbs.
- ItemMagnetic Motor Starter
- NEMA Size4
- Amps AC135
- Coil Volts110 to 120VAC
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 12
- Number of Poles3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V40
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V100
- StandardsUL Listed/CSA Certified
- IncludesMelting Alloy Thermal Overload Relay and Instantaneous Magnetic Trip Mechanism
- Starter TypeNEMA
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 20AZ20SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5944)
- Electric Motor Protection (5370)
- Switching Controls (4623)
- Motor Control Switches (4307)
- AC Motor Controls (4070)
- Motor Starter Controls (4039)
- Safety Switches (3959)
- Motor Starting Switches (3656)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3346)
- Motor Starters (3143)
- Motor Controllers (2967)
- Magnetic Starters (2602)
- Nema 12 (224)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.